The security of your data is our top priority. The Living Balance Sheet® system employs the most advanced security features and protocols to keep your data safe, private and secure, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Comprehensive security protection measures include password protection, secure socket layer encryption, firewalls, intrusion detection, audits, inspections and more.
You can be confident that your important information is safe and secure.
Unlike online banking or shopping websites, your money cannot be moved, withdrawn or accessed on our system
Our system uses a 256-bit Secure Socket Layer to scramble your data to prevent access to unauthorized users.
- You have a unique User ID and Password. If three consecutive login attempts fail, the system automatically locks your account for 10 minutes, blocking any manual or programmed hacking attempts.
- Your User ID and Password will never be given out over the phone or sent to an email address that is not pre-registered with your account.
More Security Features
Our Privacy & Security Policy
- We only share your personal information with our service providers or with your authorization.
- Detailed Privacy & Security Policy links are accessible at the bottom of every web page.
Security & Incident Response
- The team members, from the executive staff, operations, customer service and technology and development groups, each have their own responsibilities to help ensure system security.
Data is Secured behind Firewalls
- Firewalls block unauthorized data access. If an incoming packet of information is flagged, it is not allowed to enter the system.
- Your data is housed at secure, geographically separated data centers. Physical security measures at these facilities include 24/7 on-site personnel and closed circuit video surveillance.
- These data centers also make use of fire protection, electronic shielding, and database backup procedures to ensure your data is continuously monitored and protected.
- The Secure Network Infrastructure is regularly audited and inspected to identify vulnerabilities and ensure that the security tools utilized are up to date